Class B+C Lightning Cum Switching Surge Protection
Class B+C Surge Protection device is the combination of Class B (10/350us ) and class C ( 8/20 µs ) lightning and switching surge, used at the equipotent connection of LPZ 0 and LPZ 2 zone.
Lightning and surge protection device BDL/B+C/25....NPE is a combi controller which give protection from direct lightning & switching activity. The arrester can also be used in buildings that are supplied with power via an overhead line, since direct or partial lightning currents may be expected there as well.
• High discharge capacity, owning CE certificate.
• Low voltage protection level
• High speed response
• Easy for mounting ,apply in IT/TT/TN system
• Mounting with standard modularize
• Operating state indicator
• Inner over-thermal breaker
• Inner circuit over-current
• Remote control interface
• Must be connected in series in a spsce- and cost-saving way up to nominal current 125A or REP-FB-1