Class C Switching Surge Arrestor is a protective device designed primarily for connection between a conductor of an electrical system and ground to limit the magnitude of transient over voltages on equipment.
Surge is abnormal increase in current and voltage for a very short period of time duration of 8/20 microsecond. A surge protector is an electrical device commonly used to protect Electrical , Electronics, Instruments components from power surges.
These are Switching Protection Devices for equipments which work on three phase and single phase. These protect the costly industrial equipments from sudden switching surge. Our Switching SPDs prevent fast ageing of the equipments by protecting them from damage due to surges arises from on and off switching operations from switching of inductive and capacitive loads and from breaking of short- circuit currents.
• Metal-oxide varistor Arresters still work after frequent operation.
• An arrester module can be changed with the mains voltage on.
• 1-4-pole blocks Simple installation via the marked terminals.
•Thermal isolating device with optical indication Permanent check of arrester serviceability.
• TT and IT systems that no voltage can reach the protective earth (PE) conductor.
• Simple, professional installation of the arrester modules.
• Renewal Energy